Ay Up lights are the lightest high powered LED lights on the planet, weighing in at just over 50 grams. CREE LEDs in a cool white tint producing approximately 700 Lumen. There are 3 beam patterns available, narrow, intermediate and flood and come in 12 different colours. The lights can be independently rotated so you can stagger your beam if you wish. They are fully sealed and waterproof to a depth of 2 metres. Washing under the tap or high pressure hosing is no problem with Ay Up Lights. The LED's themselves can burn for up to 50,000 hours, a life time in most riders books, so we have made these non-serviceable, meaning, no maintenance required. Cool running, cool looking, super bright and bullet proof ... the perfect lamp one might say.
Here are some words from MBR UK. 'It’s all very well looking at lumen counts on paper, beam patterns in theory and battery life on quoted tables, but it is out on the trail that everything is brought together' After the test they found the following 'Ultimately though, the Ay-Ups were favourite with all the testers. In the comprehensive Adventure V4 kit, you get both helmet and bar lights with more than enough power and battery life to satisfy any riding needs'
Caring for your lights: Always make sure the connector is dry when not in use and kept clean. A small smear of Silicone Grease on the connector will keep it like new and prevent any corrosion. Washing your lights under the tap with a little detergent is OK
Please note: Purchasing a light is the light only and does not come with a charging system, power system or any of our mounting systems. If this is your first purchase with us then choose one of our Kits.
Some facts about Ay Up Lighting Systems;
In the last 14 years we have supplied our lighting systems to 95,000+ customers in 30+ countries, assembled over 140,000 lights with over 200,000 batteries. Every light and battery is assembled in Australia by the Ay Up Team.
Ay Up Lights ... getting better all the time!
Ay Up lights are the lightest LED lights on the planet.
- Weight - 58.0 grams
- Colours - 12
- Brand marking - Yes, laser marking
- Type - Twin LED, Independent rotational light housings - 270 degrees
- LED type - CREE High Powered LEDs in a Cool White Tint approx 700 lumen
- LED life - over 50,000 hours - Manufacturers estimate
- Optic type - Internal Refracting Solid Optical Grade Acrylic
- Optics - Narrow, Intermediate & Flood
- Lightbar Colour - White = Flood, Black = Narrow or Intermediate
- Light Colour - White, 6,500 - 8,000 K
- Input Power - Min 5V - Max 8.4V DC
- LED Controller - Resistor
- Lens Seal Material - Molded Clear Silicone
- Connector type - Sealed 2.1mm Barrel Type
- Light Shell Casing Material - Aluminium 6061, anodised all over
- Light Connecting bar Material - Glass Filled Nylon
- Light Unit Impact test - 5 metres to concrete floor
- IP Rating - IP 68, Immersion - 2 metres
- Normal operating temp - Ambient to 35C Indoors - Ambient outdoors
- Excessive heat – No
- Design, Manufacture and Assembly Origin - Ay Up Lighting Systems, Australia
- Serviceable - No, fully sealed
- Approvals - Ultra Low Voltage - Regulation not required
- Warranty - 5 year replacement against manufactures defect parts and / or assembly
- Patent Pending