Terms and Conditions:
We generally ship each Tuesday and Thursday but placing an order on a Monday or Wednesday does not guarantee a next day shipping. We will send you an email if we know of any pending delays and once we ship your order.
For Australian Orders:
- We use Australia Post and Star Track Express for all domestic kit orders. These are trackable services. Orders are not deemed active until payment has been receipted. For Direct Deposit payments of orders, please be aware this will delay the processing of your order until the funds have cleared.
- We love to ship to commercial addresses, be sure to put a business name in the address.
- Kit orders will go either by Star Track or Australia Post.
- Battery only orders and all other parts orders will go by Australia Post
- We can ship your order via Australia Post to a Parcel Locker. They are located everywhere, are free to use and goods can be collected 24/7. For more information follow this link Parcel Locker Info
- We ship to residential addresses. Someone must be available to sign for the order or it will be taken back to the depot for customer collection. There is not an option to redeliver. However, you can elect to have the courier driver leave your parcel if you are not home. Please place a note in the comments section when ordering instructing us to place 'Authority To Leave' on your shipment but we do not accept any liability for lost or stolen packages, this is at your own risk. If you know you are not going to be home then a Business Address, Parcel Locker or a P.O. Box is the best and safest option.
- We do not ship via express courier to PO Box numbers. If you elect to have the goods sent to a PO Box your shipment will go by Australia Post Road Transport which is a slower service.
- Once we have packed your order and it has been received by the courier they will then email you a tracking number. From Jan 19 all deliveries will go via Road Freight. Depending where you are in Australia, please allow 3 - 7 business days for delivery from time of shipping. If the goods do not arrive within 8 business days please contact us and have your order number ready.
For Australia Post and Star Track Express tracking, click on their icons above
For Orders Delivered Outside Australia:
- We do not charge any Australian sales tax on international orders. Taxes and Duty may be collected when the goods enter your country.
- We use DHL Express for International kit and battery orders and the shipping cost includes insurance for the full replacement cost of the goods should they become lost or damaged in transit. This service is fully trackable anywhere in the world.
- Please ship your goods to an address where there will be someone to sign for the shipment. International Express is a door to door service. If there is no one home then a card will be left by the driver and you will need to arrange pickup or another drop off date. International shipping to a P.O. Box is NOT possible sorry.
- When the goods land in your country you may be required to pay Duties and Tax. Either your country customs or local DHL office will call you to collect any outstanding Duty and Taxes. In addition to the duty and taxes and depending on your country, you may be required to pay a small customs clearance fee to DHL. Most international orders get through without incurring additional costs but some don't. This is out of the control of Ay Up Lighting Systems. Your parcel will be packaged in standard satchels and be labelled - Bike Torch containing Lithium Battery(s).
- If there are additional charges they can be paid by Credit Card over the phone.
- Duty, Taxes and clearance fees vary for each country. If you are unsure if any tax etc will be charged contact your customs office first.
- The Commodity Code (HS Code) for our products is 8512 1000 and is classed as Lighting or visual signalling equipment of a kind used on bicycles. Always quote this number when you speak to your customs office You can check out the details here
- For the USA, no duty or sales tax is collected.
- Once we have processed your order we will send an email to you detailing the shipping / tracking number.
- Emails listing AIR MAIL as the shipping method do not have a tracking number and are shipped Air Mail. Normal duration is approx 4-10 business days.
For DHL Express tracking, click on their icon above
For non battery or kit orders we ship by Australia Post Airmail. This service normally takes up to 4-7 business days but due to flight shortages around the world at this time expect up to 20 business days for the shipment to reach you.
I understand that no changes can be made to my order once my order has been confirmed. If you wish to consolidate an order already placed use our Contact Form here
If you are unhappy with your purchase we can provide a full refund but the shipping charge and return freight is at your expense. Once we receive the returned goods and checked they are in good condition we will provide a full refund.